Kids Cooking Classes
Turn your child’s enthusiasm into a real life skills,broadening their mind through mixing, baking, rolling. All whilst having fun through games.
Not just a master cooking class for kids learning about:
- Five senses
- Health and hygiene
- Five food groups
- A tour through the kitchen explaining dangers and kitchen handy hints
- Knife handling skills art of chopping
- Understanding measurements
- Working together as a team
- Learning to make sweet and savory items
- Mixing baking and shaking
- Art of decorating
- Skill of team work and cleaning up
All children’s cooking classes are taken by a qualified chef who has a working with children card. Classes are held in school holidays. To join the children’s master cooking class E-mail email@example.com for school programs. All classes encourage children to have as much hands on experience as possible.
At the end of each class the children get to eat what they’ve cooked and you can view photos of the fun times on Facebook.
Private kids cooking parties are also available.